Since it has been almost 1,5 years since I held my last blog event, I figured the 5th anniversary of Mettel Ray would be a great occasion to announce my Movie Roulette Blogathon! And since my last ones have required quite a lot of thinking and let’s be honest, work, I thought I’d simplify things by making Movie Roulette all about having some fun!
Behind the scenes:
When I came up with the idea of Movie Roulette, I had the basics but there was no solid plan. Up until today, I wasn’t even sure how I was going to make it fun and entertaining. The only thing I knew was that I was supposed to make the ultimate movie gif set and when I say ultimate, I mean, ULTIMATE! This gif set I made consists of 5 x 111 stills equal to 555 movies (apparently I’m really committed to this whole number 5 thing), so the possibilities are endless and hopefully it will be fun.
The roulette part was a little flimsy but I finally settled for the 25 facts option because I thought why not.. the more options, the more possibilities. Needless to say, this meant a lot of work and I really hope the amount of work is equal to the amount of fun you guys can have with this game!
Here are the rules:
1. There are 25 facts, you have to pick 5 or more and for each, you drag out a movie as an answer!
*Click on the gif, hold it and drag out a single movie*
2. You can only drag out one movie for each statement, no do overs, guys!
*If you haven’t seen the movie (or can’t recognize it) you can pick again.
*If you pull out a movie you already dragged out, you can try again until you get a different one.
3. Write down your answers and feel free to comment whether they make sense or not.
4. Link back to this announcement, and link to the Movie Roulette Ultimate Gif Set as well!
*The gif set does have some movie title glitches, apologizes!
5. Last but not least, have fun!
1. This movie describes my mood in the mornings the best.
2. I usually watch this movie in my underwear.
3. This movie inspired me as a teenager.
4. I hate the main character of this movie, but I think he/she is still very hot.
5. What nobody knows is that this movie is secretly my favorite movie in the world.
6. I always wanted to punch this movie’s main character in the face.
7. I would make love to this movie’s plot, it’s amazing.
8. My life can be described by the events in this movie.
9. Sometimes I can’t sleep at night thinking about this movie… it’s so good!
10. This movie is my go to date night choice of entertainment!
11. When I see somebody licking an ice cream, I think of this movie.
12. The lead actor of this movie is my future husband/wife.
13. This movie is about my relationship with my best friend.
14. When I think of my childhood, I think of this movie.
15. Every time this movie is on TV, I turn it off and sit in complete silence instead.
16. This movie makes me so emotional I even cried while watching it.
17. When I think of my roommate, I think of this movie.
18. If I ever made a movie, it would be something similar to this movie.
19. This movie represents my future.
20. If somebody made a documentary out of my life, this movie would be it.
21. I accidentally watched a porn version of this movie and I liked it.
22. I’m honestly going to watch this movie as soon as possible after finishing this game. (Challenge accepted!)
23. Watching this movie is better than sex.
24. I’m going to recommend this movie to the next person who asks me to recommend them a movie! (Challenge accepted!)
25. This is my ultimate favorite movie in the entire world, I want to marry this movie!
Now, let’s PLAY:
I attended there to be one ultimate gif but WordPress disliked the size of it so I broke it down into five. And it’s more fun now because there’s more choices! Get picking and get playing, and have some fun!