For all my literature followers, here are two most important lists of the previous year – my favourite books I read in 2017 and the worst books I read. Not a very big variety of books to choose from, even though I read 70 books but most my choices were young adult and romance novels. This yea is going to be different though, but before we start with 2018, let’s wrap 2017.
I read 70 books this year, total of 28 444 pages, and I DNF’d only two books.
10. ELIZA & HER MONSTERS / In this list because it disappointed me
9. NOBODY IS EVER MISSING / Very confusing, and a little too overly stylish
8. DEAR AARON / I didn’t like that half the book was letters, and that it too mushy
7. THE BAD BOY BARGAIN / Can’t remember anything, which is bad
6. RED ZONE (Daniels Brothers #2) / Too fast paced
5. THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY / I like Jenny Han, but I did not like this book
4. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS / I hate insta-love
3. NEANDERTHAL MARRIES HUMAN / Very unpleasant characters
2. ELLA’S TWISTED SENIOR YEAR / DNF
1. DATING YOU, HATING YOU / DNF
10. THE HATING GAME / Slow paced romance, hell yeah
9. MY LADY JANE / A little off but funny as hell
8. MANAGED (VIP #2) / Surprisingly entertaining adult romance
7. DARK MATTER / Time travel and sci-fi done right
6. THE GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO VICE AND VIRTUE / Wonderfully odd and funny
5. NEVERNIGHT / Slow at the start, epic by the end
4. A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN / Amazing with a few minor negative things
3. LORD OF SHADOWS / Brilliant, fell in love with all the characters
2. LADY MIDNIGHT / Amazing from start to finish! So well written
1. THE WISE MAN’S FEAR / How can I not, when I loved the first one just as much
Do you agree or disagree with my picks? Which ones, let me know in the comments!